MRCAT Research Highlights
The scientific work performed at the MRCAT sector is broadly materials oriented. The main emphasis is on in-situ studies of materials by x-ray spectroscopy. There is a strong environmental science component to the research. These are the MRCAT highlights from annual APS reports.
- Electrode options for Li-ion Batteries
- Transforming How We Light the World
- Improving the Braids that Bind Uranium from Seawater
- Tracking the Active Copper Sites in a Catalytic Material
- Carbon-Encapsulated Iron particles for Less Expensive, More Efficient Fuel Cells
- Reducing the Underground Migration of Uranium